Friday, July 27, 2007

And the winner is...

Gwendolen Gross, lucky commenter #40, has won the Cable Couture Knit Bag kit! In case you're wondering, I used this random number generator to select the winner for me. Very handy tool!

Thanks so much to all of you who commented and entered to win. I hope you'll bookmark the Loops blog and join thousands of other faithful readers. I try to make it fun and offer project ideas, free pattern links and other valuable knitting-related nuggets.

If you didn't win, here's a consolation prize: Get 10% off the Cable Couture Bag Kit of your choice when you order through our online store! Just mention the "Bloggy Days of Summer" when you make your purchase - or simply send us an e-mail. You can also call the store to order at (918) 742-YARN - again, mention the giveaway promotion to get your 10% off.

- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to the winner! Thanks for hosting this drawing!

July 27, 2007 at 7:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Oh, this was THE one I really wanted to win!! I guess I'll just have to use the discount- thanks!!

Steph

July 27, 2007 at 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering such a cool prize- it was fun to read the comments!

July 28, 2007 at 5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you have fun with this contest? Find any other knitting blogs to link to? I enjoyed reading Phara's blog- I found her through your links. Have you read Heather Bailey's blog? Hello I'm Heather, I think it is...

July 28, 2007 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger loretta said...

Gwendolynn will receive lots of compliments on her bag! My photo of it on Ravelry has already been "hearted" by a reader. I'm sure it's gonna get quite a few more. It's a winner!

July 29, 2007 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home