Thursday, September 13, 2007

Have you been Tempted by the sock club?

There are still some spots left in the beta testers group of the new Loops Tempted Sock Club! In case you haven't heard, we've created this club in response to the huge surge in sock knitting. Sock knitters have a seemingly unsatiable appetite for new colors! So Stacy and Amanda of Tempted Yarns fame are whipping up a new, exclusive color each month just for Sock Club members. Loops is the only store in the U.S. where you will find Tempted Yarns. Here is your first look at the exclusive Sock Club color for September. It's called...

"Koi in a Blender"


Club members also receive a free pattern that we will specially select each month to work with the exclusive colorway. Here is a sneak peek at the pattern for September, worked up by Gina Y., who, as usual, followed me around the store until I would hand over the sample skein. It became a sock before it knew what hit it - maybe took 3 days? But...where is the second sock, Gina?


If you're interested in joining the club, e-mail me or call the store at (918) 742-9276. You can pay for a 6-month membership upfront or by the month, and choose to have it shipped to you or pick it up. We already have Sock Club members from coast to coast!

P.S. The model in the picture is the beautiful Jackie, daughter of my equally beautiful good friend and tennis partner, Karen. You can see Jackie modeling great new looks for Fall at the Hot Loops preview party, next Saturday, Sept. 22 from 7-10pm. For reservation information, call the store at (918) 742-YARN.

- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, I'm already at the heel on the second one...I'm holding on so I can knit along the other Tempted Sock Club members...
GY

September 13, 2007 at 10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will the yarn be sent out? I joined a couple of weeks ago and haven't heard anything since. Thanks-Marion Morrison

September 14, 2007 at 9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marion, It will be sent the 15th of every month, I believe.
GY

September 14, 2007 at 1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gina...Awesome job I just love how it turned out!! And wow I love the pictures, so so so good. The color is really great, at least on my monitor. I feel really blessed to be a part of such a great group of creative people.
Stacy

September 15, 2007 at 7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a sock yarn collector. Translation, I love buying sock yarn and am REALLY behind on knitting it into socks :-) Since Tempted is so fun and not YET readily available, it has a special place in my "collection".

September 15, 2007 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home