Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Comment allez-vous?

Sadly, the time has finally come for me to crack down on those nasty comment spammers and enable "Comment Moderation." Now, when you post a comment on the blog, Blogger sends me an email to ask if it is ok to publish. So there will be a little delay between when you post the comment, and when it appears.

I hate that!

It seems anti-American, anti-free-speech and waaaay too Big Brother. Most of all, I LOVE comments and want everybody to keep 'em comin' because comments keep me goin'! But the comment spamming has gotten so bad, and to be honest, I just don't get it. Who are these people and do they really think that people are going to click on their crazy comments and go to their websites?

In my last post, I had to delete 4 of these silly spams. My most faithful blog reader, my dad, was really incensed about this. "Who is the creep who found your blog and likes to post his drivel along with Chinese characters?" he emailed me. I think his protective dad thing was kicking in here - like the spammers stalked me and personally chose my blog to terrorize. Hah.

Anyhow, please keep commenting! And watch for my next post. I finished a sweater in one week and it's my absolute favorite thing I've ever made. We'll be taking pictures today and hopefully posting tomorrow!

- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

That is ok Shelley..you and Loops are totally worth it. I so appreciate all you do!:-)

July 8, 2008 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Knitted Zebra said...

We definitely have crazies out there! Eager to see the pictures of your sweater!

July 8, 2008 at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home