Monday, January 25, 2010

A Cinderella story.

Once upon a time there was a yarn store in Tulsa called Loops. One day every year, Loops had to close to do annual inventory. Unfortunately, on this very day, two very beautiful and sweet young maidens drove all the way from Fayetteville, Arkansas, to visit the store for the very first time! They were heartbroken to discover that the store was closed for the day.

Loops did not catch their names before they departed. But one of the girls (let’s call her Cinderella) was wearing a very cute hand-knit hat. We are searching far and wide for this Cinderella because we have a surprise for her. If you know her, or if you are her, please email shelley@loopsknitting.com. If possible, we ask that Cinderella include a photo of herself wearing the glass slipper - er, I mean, hand-knit hat.

Hopefully not The End :)

P.S. The kingdom of Loops never looks so amazing as it does the day after inventory! All 17 Loops Troops worked hard to move everything around and organize it perfectly. Come and visit our kingdom soon - you are sure to discover many new yarns and potential project adventures. Here is a sneak preview:




- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

3 Comments:

Blogger bschlot said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I clicked on your pictures, enlarged them, and closely inspected as though I was in your store.
I missed coming this weekend for some of your closeout items as I caught some sort of "bug" from one of the granddaughters. (I'm the babysitter when they're sick.)

Wishing I could virtual shop the whole store! Of course that's only second best to shopping in person.

Looking forward to my next trip to Tulsa!

January 25, 2010 at 2:24 PM  
Blogger binkwaffle (Holly) said...

Hey! Someone messed with one of my shelves before I snapped the photo!! Back off, Troops! :-)

Thank you thank you thank you, BA, for the most efficient inventory day ever, and Shelley, for making it fun!

Store, er, Kingdom Loops, looks beeoootiful! Come on in and see it all! We decided that one perk to inventory was that we all got to rehandle all the yarns and dream up new ideas as we counted and restacked all the skeins... And you thought we were full of ideas before!!

January 25, 2010 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

Hi... It's me, Cinderella. You have revived my love for Tulsa with your sweet blog post. Thanks for the shout out! I sent you an email with pictures. You guys are awesome :)

January 27, 2010 at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home