Monday, September 17, 2007

Stacy works the Bordello.

She toiled over it all weekend, but the results are totally delicious. Behold the latest Tempted Yarns color, Bordello. I was like a quarterback, dodging Loops Troops and customers who tried to nab the skein tucked under my arm as I ran outside to get a photo. (I think I was shaking a little after being accosted by these sock-crazed knitters; thus the blurry photo):

Stacy spotted our newest Loops t-shirts in the back room and HAD to have one. She says she owns every inappropriate knitting t-shirt, so this was a must for her collection.

I'm including this next photo for those of you who may not be able to read the printed message in the previous photo - although, well, this certainly shows off Stacy's bordello-esque credentials:


We also have them in turquoise with black writing. And for you more demure types, we have a turquoise T that says "Get more fiber."

Now before anybody freaks out, remember that this is all in fun. We know that meth and all other drugs are serious business, 'specially here in Oklahoma. The idea of the shirt is to promote a healthy addiction, i.e. knitting. Also, I have just been itching to do this shirt ever since Karen P. quoted her husband as having said it to her. So you know, it is really just a quote. Not my words. Really. But fun, nonetheless, in an I'll-wear-it-to-Starbucks-but-never-to-my-kids'-schools,-I-promise kind of way.

Both Bordello and the new shirts should be online within the week. If you just can't wait, call 918-742-YARN or come on by.

- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps a slogan contest would be fun. Hey, you have a blog and a yarn shop, why don't you do it? What witty yarn ho wouldn't want to work it for some free schwag? I crack meyself up. Pun.

September 18, 2007 at 4:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Myself, myself...

Yeah, it's drugs. It's hormones. -e

September 18, 2007 at 4:12 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth Metz said...

Bahahaha!

We live out here in the meth-lab center of the world, so this is particularly funny to me. (Yes, drug addiction sucks and it's a huge problem, natch.)

Still, I totally identify. Thank heavens the only part of me that suffers from my wool addiction is my wallet.

September 18, 2007 at 8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trying to be impressive!deeply wonderful here!
runescape gold
runescape money
runescape equipment
runescape powerleveling
runescape quest point

January 21, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home