Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My "10 word blog" quest.

So here's the deal. The fall yarns and books and accessories are coming in so fast and furious, my blogs just can't keep up! I decided to give myself this personal challenge: Write 10 blog entries in 10 words or less. I get to use all the pictures I like - that's what you really love anyway, right? It'll be kinda like writing haikus about yarn. Only probably not that poetic.

So here's my first 10 Word Blog entry (the intro paragraph above doesn't count).

Superfast knitter Kristin's Obi2, Amy's shrug:

Amy's mat!

Bambino Cute-T!


- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com (sign-off doesn't count!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What pattern is the Cute-T in Bambino? I love it.

Ali

August 21, 2009 at 1:02 PM  
Blogger kgonders said...

the green top is the pleat neck top from the knitting magazine - I think it is knit simple - the edition from the summer. They had it in the shop - Gina knitted it in blue and had it displayed for a while.

Kristin

August 23, 2009 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger kgonders said...

shelley - thanks for the blog. you are too kind. LUV YA!!! - Kristin

August 23, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home