Monday, April 11, 2011

Ooh baby, a winner!

Thank you to the tremendous number of you who responded to our Post-o-rama contest! It was incredibly cool to see all of you share and post your projects on our Facebook page - many for the first time!

And now for our winner...drum roll...

It's Lynn Nichols! She shared this post of her Buga Baby Bunting from Spud & Chloe:

When I notified Lynn to let her know she was the big winner, she had this to say:

I am so thrilled to win. I think the answer to your question is that I have been on facebook for a while now and liked Loops many times. It is the first time I have posted a picture except for the actually profile picture...Thank you so much, I love Loops. They should have a Love It button.

I told Lynn she should contact FB Founder Mark Zuckerberg about that ;-)

FYI, we will be offering a free class in May to help you harness the power of more of the wonderful new electronic tools for knitters, including Facebook, Ravelry, iphone apps, Vogue Knitting on the ipad and more. Watch for the May class schedule, coming in the next week!

- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Clark said...

Shelly,

I live in Virginia so I am unable to take advantage of your free classes. I receive your e-mails and keep up with happenings in your store through Ravelry. I have been trying to talk my husband into take a vacation to Tulsa so I could visit your knitting shop. I just bought an Iphone, what knitting apps would you recommend?

Thanks

Andi

April 17, 2011 at 3:37 AM  
Blogger Shelley Brander said...

Yes, Andi, definitely plan a trip to see us! There's a huge Bass Pro Shop that might appeal to your hubs :) The only knitting app I have on my iphone is Stitchminder - very handy for counting rows and repeats. Maybe others can chime in with their favorites?

April 17, 2011 at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home