Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Short and sweet.

My last post was a rambler so I'm going to try a quickie this time. Call it an experiment.

I just opened my mail and found a fantastic new FREE pattern from Classic Elite. Free patterns are not always the creme-de-la-creme, but this one really stood out. Now, please forgive the picture, which is a photo of a photo, but it will give you the gist of this advanced-beginner scarf with a really pretty little lace edge:


This scarf calls for 2 balls Classic Elite Wool Bam Boo in color #19, and size 6 and 9 needles. You can buy the yarn on our website by clicking here.

Buy the yarn online, or in-store. Either way, the pattern is free. And since we're working hard to build the sales portion of the site, I would love it if you'd post a comment (or e-mail me) about your online shopping experience. Thanks!

- Shelley
shelley@loopsknitting.com
Click here to browse the loops online store

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home