Friday, October 26, 2007

Getting too close to my knitting?

So I was sitting in the store yesterday, helping Renee duplicate stitch an initial "L" onto a baby blanket for her grandson, Landon. I was hurrying along because it was almost time to pick up the kids from school. I felt like our stitchwork was getting a bit tight - something felt wrong - but I rushed ahead anyway. Then I stood up to go:

Yes, that's right, I stitched the blanket right into the skirt I was wearing!!! I had become one with the blanket.

Now, look at this beautiful sweater Jayne just finished in Rowan Summer Tweed, from the Kasbah Collection book. Great job, Jayne! Readers, if you'd like to buy the yarn and need to know the yarn amounts for your size, just email me.

- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Twisted Knitter said...

I did actually laugh OUT LOUD!

But I have to know whether you left with the blanket still attached or un-stitched it first? :-)

Jayne's sweater is SO cute.

October 26, 2007 at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home