Sunday, October 14, 2007

Terrie cloth.

Please join me in welcoming the newest member of the Loops Troops, Terrie Fadem.

I asked Terrie to write a bio about herself. She said:
"I never had picked up knitting needles until 5 years ago. The first project I made was a felted handbag. It was love a first sight. I had good basic concepts of ready-made fashions and wanted to develop this in the knitting world. I, like many, in the beginning had difficulty reading patterns, but saw that by assembling various shapes, I could make a garment. The creating of color and textures has always been my passion. I currently design and manufacturer my own knitwear line which is at Boulevards in Tulsa. I have since expanded and have a few things in Santa Fe. I have had several years of retail experience in knitting. Along with my passion of knitting, I have designed high end jewelry and do porcelain and acrylic painting."

We already have a couple of Terrie's latest concepts in the works, so keep an eye out for some new "Terrie Cloth" original knitting patterns, coming soon! You'll also find Terrie in the store on Wednesdays, and she plans to join our teaching roster soon.

- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home