Sunday, October 7, 2007

I hate typos.

As a writer, they just burn my britches. I hate typos, and I know I make them occasionally (we all have our middle-of-the-night, bleary-eyed blogging moments). But Lord, help me never to make a typo this bad:

This woman, who was innocently eating behind us at Zio's (I pretended to take my daughter's picture but had her lean to the right), is wearing a t-shirt proudly displaying the logos of all the poor, hapless companies who had no idea they would be reduced from presenting "sponsors" to "sponors."

What exactly is a Sponor? Someone who likes to spoon? Short for sperm donor?

Oh, the humanity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to play a little Scrabble with the people who let that fly off the press!

October 7, 2007 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home