Monday, October 8, 2007

Legalized pot.

OK, yarn junkies, here comes something completely legal, completely addictive, and completely available if you have the right source (aka Loops). It's Lobster Pot cashmere, hand-dyed in Maine lobster pots and hung to dry in the salt air, producing the richest colors and softest hand you will find anywhere. And you can't find it just anywhere - we are one of only a couple stores in the world to carry this stuff. We got a huge shipment of the worsted:

A ginormous amount of the new Chunky (we are the only other store to have it besides Purl/Soho in NYC). Your holiday gifts will knit up even faster in this:

And until now, we only had the cashmere laceweight in cream and black (Purl had the exclusive). UNTIL NOW:

So c'mon dude, just try it once, dude. You won't be able to stop!
- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelley, Shelley, Shelley..... all these beautiful yarns are just calling out to me but I am the slowest knitter you ever met! I guess I now undestand why all you "professional" knitters have such a "stash". I guess I may be on the road to my own little stash... thanks for the inspiration!

PSK

October 9, 2007 at 5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh oh I think I neeeeeed some. so so pretty, I'll be in thursday so I will check it out then.

October 9, 2007 at 6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily is using this beautiful cashmere for her Mystery Stole. It's turning out beautiful!
Proud Mom "Gina"

October 9, 2007 at 7:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This weekend I finished a Lobster Pot baby hat while sitting at Hugo's in Fayetteville... shared the pattern with a lady sitting at the next table!

October 13, 2007 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home