Thursday, November 1, 2007

Little luxuries for a little less.

The long-awaited Alchemy Dyed Colors have arrived! These are hand-dyed, rather than hand-painted, colourways in some of Alchemy's most popular yarns. The best part? They're 2/3 the cost of the hand-paints - and still the same luxurious fiber content!

We got these colors in Wabi Sabi Dyes (66% silk, 34% wool):

And these colors in Synchronicity - a popular 50% silk, 50% wool blend:

To browse available designs in these yarns, check out the Alchemy Website. I'm getting ready to start on the Tripitina coat, and Gina H. is planning to do Urban Refugee. Ingrid already whipped out a Girl Next Door pullover, which is on display near the Alchemy.

And speaking of Ingrid, check out this jacket she just finished in Noro Iro. Wow!

And one more show and tell...Gene just finished this little "Wubbi" blanket in Trendsetter Zucca. For those of you who love Plymouth Heaven, be sure to check out Zucca. Same yummy, fluffy feel and more vibrant colors. Too cute!


- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are my guesses

Red, Inrid, Barbara and Loretta

Green Gina

Black Kristin

Gold Gina

I love these Blogs and now I have my sister and friend reading these from Florida....I bet I get a shipping list from both of them.

Eileen

November 20, 2007 at 8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops that should read Ingrid

Ei

November 20, 2007 at 8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how come the date is off my two hours????? Should I be in bed??

November 20, 2007 at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home