Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good news and bad news.

First the good news:

We got a huge shipment of the ever-popular Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Bulky, including tons of new colors AND the coveted, brand-new multis. Plus we got this:

Nine colors of Ballet from Fiesta, including 2 new colors chosen by Billie Anne when I was away at market. I think she may need to help me pick colors more often - I love the ones she chose. We also got re-stocked in the popular Hot Loops pattern for the Ballet scarf.

Now the bad news: Loops will be closed all day today for the Louisa Harding Event. So you can't run in and buy this stuff. But more good news: Brent is working today to add all of these new colors to the website, and of course we'll open at 11am Friday so you can come in and get stocked up on new yarn and projects for the weekend. See you then - and I'll be back here soon with photos from the Louisa Event. Gotta go decide what to wear - KOTV will be covering it so the pressure is on!
- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Brent Brander rocks.

January 17, 2008 at 7:19 AM  
Blogger DragonsChest said...

KOTV will be covering this at which newscast? I'd love to catch it. Thanks!

January 17, 2008 at 11:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd better look good! Everyone thinks that knitters are old and gray and chubby. Oh, shoot! I just looked in the mirror! Anyway, knock 'em dead.

January 17, 2008 at 11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Louisa Harding Event rocked!!

January 17, 2008 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I missed the Lousa Harding event due to my first grandchild's birth - the only reason I'd miss it. I can't wait to hear about it. Love the new yarn photo - I'm about ready to do the 3 way wrap and need some yarn.

January 17, 2008 at 9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you missed KOTV's newscast on Loops, here is the link:
http://kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=143234

January 19, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home