Monday, April 7, 2008

Miele rhymes with peel-y.

We got a new shipment of the medium-size bags from Be Sweet. If you enjoy people stopping you everywhere you go - Sak's, Mazzio's Pizza, dragging the trash cans to the curb, wherever - and asking you where you got that adorable bag, this is the bag for you. No, we don't make 'em. The ladies in the South African job program created by Be Sweet make them. And they are totally TDF:

BTW, "Miele" rhymes with "peel-y," as in, "I didn't wear sunscreen when I played that 3-hour tennis match, because I was so pasty, and now I'm all peel-y."
Also, new from Be Sweet are these very charming button sets at an even more charming price - around $8 for an entire card - enough to really deck out a hand-knit cardi:

These buttons are on the front counter, next to the beautiful new shawl pins from Moving Mud.

See you soon,

Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shh... Don't tell my mother, but I bought 2 cards of those very cool buttons to go in a little knitting gifty bag for her birthday. -e

April 10, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home