Thursday, October 16, 2008

Offhand Bag Contest!

Okay guys, this one is a biggie. It's been awhile since we had a contest, so we're giving away one of these:

It's a designer knitting bag from Offhand Designs - the most popular, roomy Zelda Grande bag in the "Bouquet" pattern. I have this same pattern in the Zhivago bag - love it!

And this time, we're leveling the playing field a bit. Usually, our blog contests require some cleverness on your part - like coming up with a creative caption for a photo. This time, you need not be witty to win!

All you have to do is email me at shelley@loopsknitting.com and ask to be entered in the contest. This will get you one automatic entry. Now here's the juicy part...we're trying to spread the word about our fabulous online store. Truly, thanks to everyone's hard work, I believe loopsknitting.com is becoming one of the best websites in the U.S. for luxury yarns. No exaggeration! But we need to get the word out to the rest of the world, so...

If you email a friend about our contest, and they email me and mention you, you will receive two additional entries in the contest! Thus you have tripled your chances to win. The more friends you refer, the better your chances.

All of the emails will be added to the Loops mailing list to receive our bi-monthly e-newsletters. So it is important that your friends email me directly at shelley@loopsknitting.com (rather than you just sending me their addresses) because otherwise it could be considered spam. And spam - both the act and the mystery meat in a can - is bad.

I realize this could massively clog my email. But I'm willing to take the risk for the greater cause (insert stirring patriotic music here).

On Saturday, October 25th, I'll use a random number generator to choose the winner. So go ahead - bring on those emails!

- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

9 Comments:

Blogger Jennimac said...

Sweetness! I love LOOPS contests!

October 16, 2008 at 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!!

October 17, 2008 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger jardinrouge said...

That's cute! Please enter me in the contest...Julie Swaim sent me.

October 17, 2008 at 1:14 PM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Love it! Please enter me in the contest & Julie Swaim sent me

October 17, 2008 at 3:22 PM  
Blogger Janine said...

I kinda feel uncomfortable entering, but I lovvvveeee that bag!!!!!!

October 17, 2008 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I love it! Please enter me in the contest ... Julie Swaim sent me.

October 17, 2008 at 7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And just say: Please enter me in the contest for the bag. Julie Swaim sent me.
Rhonda Riggs

October 20, 2008 at 6:32 AM  
Blogger ann I am said...

Dig the bag, but have to disagree about the Spam comment. My son won a boy scout troop spam cooking contest with the now-famous sweet and sour spam-- a hit amongst the 11-17 hungry camper crowd :)

October 20, 2008 at 8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please enter me in the contest. I love Loops wish I lived in Tulsa. I do visit my dear friend once a year as of course visit Loops.

October 21, 2008 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home