Saturday, November 8, 2008

Guild trip.

The Tulsa K.N.I.T. Guild is meeting at Loops this Monday night, November 10th, at 7pm. I'll be giving a short presentation on the hottest new books - those that are selling big in the store, and those with lots of good holiday gift knits. We'll have goodies from Lambrusco'Z and there will be a 25% discount that night for Guild members!

If you're not already a member of the Guild, you can join that night for just $10. Joining the Guild is a great way to get to know other knitters and learn new stuff. Plus, they send out monthly newsletters and bring in great speakers from time to time.

Also on Monday, I promise to have the pattern Gina Y's awesome Taiyo scarf ready:

Gina came up with an ingenious method for her version of a "mistake rib" that is just a one-row repeat. This beautiful, soft, generous scarf takes just two skeins. I called it "Knit One, Drink One" Scarf because it's safe to knit while also enjoying a glass of wine - not always the case with more complex patterns ;-)

See you Monday!

- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Treasure Ann said...

Hi, I stumbled across your blog, and I find it very interesting. I'm not a knitter, but I like to crochet. Nice to meet you.

November 9, 2008 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home