Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mooooving.

We are in the throes of moving our home. We bought a new house a few miles south of our current location. Amidst the chaos, I didn't notice what one of our little wordsmiths had spelled out on the fridge - that is, until Billie Anne pointed it out (she is a voracious reader so of course she didn't miss it):

And isn't that appropriate...since right now, I feel very much like a cow being prodded.

I have been worried that the move might be sad and traumatic for our kiddos. But apparently not:

Gotta love the improvisation when she couldn't find another "P."

BTW we have some furniture and window treatments that just isn't gonna fit in the new house. I'm having an impromptu "micro estate sale" today for my knitting friends (and if you can get to midtown Tulsa today from 3-5pm, that includes you). Click here to email me at home if you want the address.

- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

1 Comments:

Blogger bschlot said...

Are you moved yet? I've been missing your blog. Quick gift ideas would be great...only23 knitting days left!

December 1, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home