Monday, June 15, 2009

Horseshack.

Today I found myself remembering Horseshack from the TV show "Wecome back, Kotter." Remember how he used to raise his hand and go "OOOH! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh-ooh-ooh!"

Look,we got in a bunch of Schaefer Laurel Cotton (mercerized, worsted, hand-dyed). Ooh, ooh-ooh!

You can make this with it (pattern free with purchase).

Ooh. Ooh-ooh! Or this (1 skein for newborn, 2 for 6-12 months,pattern also free with purchase):

Ooooooh!

And Ellen is making another Baby Einstein Jacket from Koigu Kersti:


Oooh! Oooh-ooh! This is in the book "The Knit Stitch" by Sally Melville - probably already in your knitting library. And - ooh! ooh! - it's super easy! All knit stitch!

Ooooooooh!

- Shelley
shop online at loopsknitting.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy McWeasel said...

I can't tell you just how much your post cracked me up. I can totally hear Horshack in my head, describing all these things & saying "OOoh! OOOh!" :D

June 16, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home